Become A RAID Dive Centre
RAID is already giving many the chance to improve the quality of diver training, making life easier for dive centre owners and instructors, whilst increasing training profitability.
In 2016, we were overwhelmed by the response, with a significant number of instructors and dive centres joining RAID.
Our regional office for the UK and Malta is now fully operational, with more staff and we have an ambitious marketing plan for the future, including promotion through events, shows and our website www.LearnToScuba.com.
How RAID Works For Students
Once students have affiliated with a dive centre, they can log on to the RAID website, read the course material, go through the Q&A process and receive evaluation – all online, in their own time. The dive centre can monitor their progress, offer help and advice if necessary, and eventually make arrangements for in-water training once the theoretical part of the course is completed.
Benefits For Students
- Learn at their own pace, when it suits them, where it suits them
- No peer pressure from faster pupils or delay caused by slower learners
- Clear and simple information available on any device connected to the internet
- Immediate assessment of Q&A submissions
- Hard copy printing available for people who prefer reading that way
Benefits For Dive Centres
- Eliminates the need for in-store academic training without reducing your fees
- Frees up classroom space for more profitable activities
- Saves hours of paperwork
- No need to buy physical stock, saving costs, storage and the possibility of incorrect deliveries
- New course material immediately available online – no outdated stock
- Updated manuals are automatically available to your login – no need to purchase updated manuals
- Significant savings on the cost of certification
- RAID’s unparalleled marketing plans will drive new customers to your door